CUSTOM TRIPS & DAY TOURS
Trips starting at $500 per day for private tours 1:1 ratio guest to guide.
- 2:1 $282.50 per person
- 3:1 $210 per person
- 4:1 $173.50 per person
- 5:1 $152 per person
- 6:1 $137.50 per person
- Additional costs may be added for increased travel times, logistics and chair lift tickets if required.
- trips offered when you want!
- offering trips in endless locations throughout BC & Alberta
- access mountains with car, chair lift, snowcat, snowmobile or helicopter (location depending)
- venues in town based ski area slack-country, remote lodges, huts, wilderness base camps or traverse style trips
- steep & deep, pillow smashing, powder skiing
- cruisy open bowls with hippy pow
- alpine ski mountaineering
- scenic glacier ski touring
5% GST applies to all trips, courses & service.
All payments are non-refundable.
It is highly recommended that all guests purchase an optional Trip Cancellation and Emergency Medical Insurance. This protects you in case of an unexpected cancellation or if a medical emergency interrupts your adventure with us. Please follow this link for a quote from our preferred provider: Lifestyle Financial: http://www.lifestylefinancial.ca/index.php/travelinsurance/lifestyle-financial
- Nelson BC, Whitewater Ski area backcountry, Selkirk Mountains
- Rossland BC, Red Mtn. Ski area backcountry, Monashee Mountains
- Sandon, Kaslo, & New Denver area, Selkirk Mountains
- Kokanee & Valhalla ranges, Selkirk Mountains
- Revelstoke & Rogers Pass, Selkirk Mountains
- Ice Fields Lk. Louise to Jasper AB, Rocky Mountains
- Whistler/ Spearhead & Duffey Lk. Coast Mountain Range
- Fernie BC, Southern Rocky Mountains
- Ask about my secret stash! Zipper Mouth Creek!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Certified ACMG guide showing you a safe & fun backcountry experience
- Trip planning support (what to bring; clothing, gear, food ect.)
- Pre-trip briefing (weather forecast, avalanche hazard, snow conditions)
- Casual lessons on backcountry skills & snow safety while in the mountains
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Personal Equipment (although rentals can be arranged for you, please inquire. See equipment list)
- Meals (please inquire if you are unsure what to bring)
- Transportation (please inquire if you need transportation)